The Atlantic Series or more commonly known as Classic Staunton Chessmen are individually made from single blocks of solid ebonised and boxwood, made durable to last for generations of use. This particular staunton design is very common and popular, including a hat bishop and a staunch rook. The knights have small lined ears and a visible smile of their teeth, each and every piece evidently shows it’s very own character, individually carved from our artisans. These pieces may represent an addition to your already large collection of staunton chess pieces they are also a pleasure to play chess with and will endure plenty games of joy. These superb chess pieces have been finished with a fine hand polish, a time consuming process that results in a lacquer free natural shine to the beautiful wood that they are carved from.
- Chess Pieces Ebonised: 16
- Chess Pieces Boxwood: 16
- Drawstring Velvet Bag
- King Height: 8 cm (3″), King Base: 2.9 cm(1.18″), King Weight: 38 g.
- Pawn Height: 4 cm (1.57″), Pawn Base: 2.4 cm (0.94″), Pawn Weight: 11 g.
- Storage Box Size: 24 cm x 15.2 cm x 8.3 cm.
- Suitable Board Square Size: 4 cm to 4.5 cm
- 0.9 KG